Notary Services for Individuals
Notaries provide independent verification and witnessing of documents relating to transactions and matters abroad, to the satisfaction of overseas authorities.
For individuals, this usually involves dealing with the foreign lawyer or other authority overseas who have advised you that you need to get your document notarised.
- Powers of Attorney for use abroad
- Buying, selling or other dealings with land abroad
- Administering oaths, affidavits and statutory declarations for foreign jurisdictions
- Administration of foreign estates
- Certifying copies of passports
- Certifying copies of academic or professional qualifications
- Certifying identity and signatures
- Marrying abroad
- Foreign adoption
- Consenting to unaccompanied minors travelling abroad
- Share dealing or time shares in the USA
- Immigration and emigration