Consular Legalisation

Those countries which have not joined the Hague Apostille Convention will require further legalisation at their Embassy or Consulate in England.

Each country has its own, specific requirements, which can change without notice.  The fees charged vary widely, some being very expensive.

Whatever the legalisation requirements are for the country where your document is to be used, I can make the necessary arrangements for you if you wish, for a small extra fee.  I will generally use specialist Consular Agents, who will charge a fee but who will know what the requirements of each embassy are day to day.  I will let you know what the cost will be in advance.  Alternatively, you may deal with consular legalisation yourself if you so wish, but you might find it involves a lot of waiting time.